A BIT OF HISTORY...

 

This farm’s very first record of ownership is dated 1820.  A gentleman by the name of Mr. Stark picked the property of 100 acres from the Crown literally “out of a hat” as was the norm back then.  He built a little cabin on it however moved away shortly afterwards and the property was returned to the Crown.  The old ruins of this early foundation can be found on the West side of the existing sugar bush, by the fence line.